Spring brings in the perfect, ideal weather for outdoor activities. It’s not too hot or humid and flowers are in full bloom so I’m extra happy around this time of the year! I decided to put together a list of different things you can do to enjoy the springtime. Feel free to post pictures of yourself enjoying this spring season on Instagram and use the hashtag #seasonswithsyd so I can follow along with your adventures!
Spring To-Do List
- Go to the park: there’s a variety of trails to go hiking, biking, or take a casual stroll to enjoy the good weather! Be sure to pack a bag full of healthy goodies like trail mix (almonds, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds are a yummy combo!)
- Plant an edible garden and/or flower bed in your backyard! This is the perfect way to put your “green thumb” skills to work. If you don’t have your own backyard, look into local community gardens on how to get involved
- Host a BBQ/bonfire outdoors
- Explore a local botanical garden or flower field. The Dallas Arboretum has a whole calendar of public festivities like concerts, tours, etc. And if you’re wanting to have a mini road-trip, there’s also the Tulip Fields a little further out of town in Pilot Point, Texas
- Berry picking! You can make delicious homemade jams, jellies, and pie afterwards!
- Shop at the Dallas Farmer’s Market for fresh flowers, berry jams, or delicious produce. The rainbow selection of fruits and veggies are to die for!
- Spring Cleaning: clean out your closet, attic, or any other storage units to sell items at a garage sale or donate them to Goodwill
- Find your new favorite wine bar that also makes amazing charcuterie boards
- Plan a tea party or picnic outdoors with your girlfriends. Pink lemonade is a must-have!
- Update your jewelry collection by shopping from Socialite Pink’s Spring/Summer 2017 collection!
A huge shout out to Socialite Pink for inviting me to be a part of the photo shoot for their Spring/Summer 2017 collection! The whole picnic scene was set up and planned beautifully from the throw pillows to the jars of pink lemonade garnished with mint leaves and blueberries. Not to mention these stunning jewelry pieces! You can purchase the necklace I’m wearing here, it’s such a gorgeous statement piece. Check out more stunning pictures (taken by Jannet Blas Photography) from part of the collection below. My favorite has to be the dream wrap bracelets, they can also double up as a necklace, how cool is that?!
Shop the Socialite Pink Spring/Summer 2017 here
Dream. Create. Inspire.