I recently had the opportunity to do a makeup collaboration with Savannah! Check out her website: http://thesavagebeauty.blogspot.com/ for more of her amazing work! We both decided to choose a couple of our favorite makeup products for Fall/Winter time and combine them to create a makeup look! The look consisted of a bronze smokey eye with golden undertones. We paired it with contoured cheeks and nude lip color. I hope you love our picture tutorial!
- NARS Blush (Liberte): Warm colors are perfect for fall, so this burnt apricot shade of blush is beautiful and has a matte finish.
- MAC Lipstick (Velvet Teddy): This pinky-brown nude matte lipstick is universally flattering on anyone and really pulls the look together.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray (Aloe, herbs, and rosewater): During the colder seasons, skin tends to be drier, so this rejuvenating facial spray is perfect as a base and/or finishing spray and as an added bonus, the rosewater gives it a really lovely scent.
- NAKED 1 Palette: I love how each of the earth-toned colors has specks of copper and gold and they’re perfect to create a smokey-eye.
- Estee Lauder Double-wear Brush-On Glow BB/Highlighter: This highlighter is so versatile because it also doubles up as a an amazing concealer and has a nice satin-finish.
- NYX Wonder Stick (Highlighter/Bronzer): I love the easy-application process for the bronzer and it blends out so smoothly
Start off with your basic foundation routine and use the highlighter to conceal any blemishes and to highlight under the eyes in an upside-down triangle formation
Use the NAKED Palette in order from the picture below
- Use the color “Naked” as a transition color
- Use the color “Buck” to darken up the creases in the outer corner of your eye
- Then take the color “Smog” and place it on the outer half our your lid
- Put the color “Half-Baked” on the inner corner of your eyelid and blend it in with the color “Smog”
- Using a pencil brush, use the color “Buck” to smokeout the bottom lashline
Finish the eye makeup with eyeliner and mascara and feel free to use falsies
Top off the look using the nude lipstick
Using the finishing spray to set the look
Dream. Create. Inspire.
Sydney & Savannah